As our target market is dealing with low to medium ambient air temperatures we choose to use only top quality thermal pool covers.
We have options from both BMH pool supplies and PoolTechnics in Europe for our automatic pool covers.
BMH supply our thermal blanket pool covers which are a layer of closed cell foam laminated between two sheets of woven, p.e. film. The p.e. film is u.v. stabilised and formulated specifically for the harsh pool environment.
How it works
- thermal blanket covers float on the pool surface. the closed cell foam core creates an insulating layer which traps heat in the pool
- for a more detailed explanation go to….
- the heavy duty duokote is suitable for both commercial and residential pools
- the duokote’s superior heat retention make it the preferred option for heated pools
- duokote’s durability make it the preferred option for schools and commercial applications
- a layer of closed cell foam laminated between two sheets of woven, p.e. film
- the p.e. film is u.v. stabilised and formulated specifically for the harsh pool environment
- never shock dose the pool while the cover remains on
- never dose the pool with algaecides while the cover remains on
- using a reel will extend the life of the cover
What is the life expectancy of a duokote cover ?
– Approximately 8 years subject to customer care.
How effective is a duokote cover at retaining heat ?
– Duokote has a thermal resistance (R) value of 0.094 and virtually eliminates evaporation. this enables a duokote cover to save up to 70% of the pool heating energy requirements. See also technical information
What colours are available ?
– Blue, green and black.
Do I need a cover on an indoor pool ?
– Yes. Covers significantly reduce indoor condensation as well as saving heat loss.
3 year warranty
covering faulty material and workmanship on return to factory basis
for a printable warranty and cover care page go to….
Aquaroll supply our Automatic Pool covers.
Aquaroll provides fully automated operation, safety, heating, insulation, and attractive build-in options. The strong slats provide safety and insulation. Solar slats provide, effective, environmentally friendly heating of the water.
Aquaroll covers can be fitted perfectly into the surroundings of the swimming pool with the aid of made-to-measure build-in and build-on systems. Operation can take place by means of a simple key switch or a wireless remote.